Super Horatio's Super Adventures

Friday, August 04, 2006

Agent Horatio

24 season ending spoiler below.

Well I mentioned before that I applied for a role on 24. It didn't happen this season but astute viewers of the final episode will have noticed that I was hiding in the tanker where the Chinese were holding Jack Bauer. Click on the image below to view a larger version, this is a gamma-corrected screen capture from the last few minutes of season 5 aired in Adelaide last night. You can't see me in the uncorrected transmitted video.



I snuck onto the ship in my pig form where the Chinese put me in storage to roast and eat me later on. I have cut a deal with Jack that if I rescue him from the ship and fly him back to LA as long as he does the heroic thing and wears a cape and undies on the outside of his costume in the next series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home