Super Horatio's Super Adventures

Monday, July 10, 2006

Rocket Man^H^H^HHero

In The Age today, Super Horatio prevents Indian nucular missile test. Last week, I did my best to prevent missile launches by North Korea last week but I was too late. Over the weekend though, the Superhero Intelligence Agency alerted me to another test in my region, in India this time. Again I was too late to stop the launch (damn I love Indian food... why did they have to launch at lunch time?) but I managed to prevent the rocket from staging. Do you know how hard it is to hold a rocket's second and third stages together so they don't separate? When those explosive bolts blew to release the second stage, it almost knocked my glasses off. Thankfully I did enough to cause the rocket's Mission to be a Failure.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home