Super Horatio's Super Adventures

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Friday Night Failure

I was resting from my whirlwind visit to France the other night when my buddy Tzu Yen had a computer problem so I decided to help him out. Since I was physically exhausted and my cape was dirty from my last Mission, I converted myself into digital form and attempted to recreate myself on his computer. Unfortunately there were some issues with his firewall program and I couldn't get through to his computer!

So I decided I would exploit some existing Windows security holes and creating some new ones (easy!) but it meant that anyone installing or uninstalling any programs on the computer while I was doing this would result in a mess. Eventually I had a hole that I thought I could squeeze through onto Tzu Yen's computer but just as I was halfway onto his computer, it rebooted, my friend nearly killed me. When the computer finished booting I had to start the process again. Then the damn computer rebooted again!! This happened many times over four hours and since I was Very Lucky to still be alive, I decided to Abort my Mission.

I hope that Tzu Yen was able to solve his computer problems. I feel that I have let my friend down, I hope that I don't get a reputation for being a weak Hero for this incident :(

1 Comments:

  • Oh, so it was you Super Horatio!
    You're just being so modest. I know the last part when I recover the system, it was you who fix it up finally.

    Thank you very much. Super Horatio saved the day again!

    By Blogger Tzu Yen, at 10:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home