Super Horatio's Super Adventures

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Stuck

I've been very busy lately on Missions to stop The Leader Of The Free World, George W. Bush, from making stupid statements. You will have noticed it has been at least a week since he said something stupid. Yes, thank you, thank you very much.

Closer to home, my good friend Danno had a problem with his CD stacker in his car. Seems that the stupid thing tried to put the CD 2 back into the slot for CD 1, except that there was already a CD in the CD 1 slot. Of course, it couldn't. So the stacker was crunching away for a week while I was away... Last night though, I answered my friend's call for help and I managed to jam 2 CDs into one slot so that the magazine could be taken out of the player, and the CDs then un-jammed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home