Super Horatio's Super Adventures

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Random act of kindness

Since the Poms lost the unloseable test match in Adelaide (my hometown! I actually live about 1km from the ground - see the satellite image below - notice how I am also close to the National Wine Centre on the right of the image too!), and that Australia are now at unbackable odds to win the series, I decided that I would try to make them look less useless in the next match by suddenly retiring Aussie batsman Damien Martyn mid-series, without playing a final game in front of his home crowd. So whilst everyone else is confused, now you know of what my Super Hero Powers can do!


"Now I am a fixture down Rundle Mall, watching as the locals pass Silver Balls..." somewhere to the east of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home